oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Rant about - TV - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Rant Room (/f-ofear-rant-room)
+--- Thread: Rant about - TV (/t-rant-about-tv)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Stupid TV Shows! - Bermudah - 07-21-2008 09:04 AM

Am I the only one who dislikes TV shows like Saturday Night Live or something like that?

I really dislike the kind of humor where people act like fools to try to be funny... they put on a crazy face and act like they're handicapped and tell stupid jokes ...
If you've ever seen Rodney or Scrubs... they act serious, land in funny situations and make serious, funny comments without all the human stupidity....

Now, for example, a serie like 2 pints of lager...people in there don't act too serious but still, they're not complete morons and they show they've got some intelligence... and as long as they can show a bit of intelligence it's fine with me, but by acting like a complete fool with the IQ of a dead fish really makes me angry somehow...

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Shinobi - 07-21-2008 09:29 AM

To be honest, I don't like SNL either...as for shows I hate, I hate mostly everything on MTV...Especially the reality shows.

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Barrucadu - 07-21-2008 09:58 AM

I don't like anything on TV. Except Doctor Who.

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Harold-L - 07-21-2008 08:53 PM

I don't really mind stupid humour like that, it's not my favorite kind but I can watch it. Some of the SNL sketches are pretty funny, some are not even worth laughing about :laugh:
What really is destroying TV in my opinion are the reality shows, they have taken over every channel and it's hard to switch on the TV without one of them beinging on ssleepy
And the MTV ones like Joe said are especially bad, the fact that people apparently watch that garbage scares me so much :shock:

And worse of all, I think we get a bigger amount of reality shows in sweden than anywhere else :laugh:
First we get the american reality shows, then they make Swedish clones of those shows so we get one american version and one swedish version. And then each channel seems to make their version of the darn show :shock:
Blah :frown::

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - BlackLily - 07-22-2008 03:52 AM

I have never seen Saturday Night Live, but I have heard of it.

Scribs is one of my favourite Tv shows, I love the humour on there. I used to like 2 Pints of Lager & A Paacket Of crisps but the newer series have gone a bit silly IMO.

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Bermudah - 07-22-2008 07:43 AM

well, if you like scrubs you'll probably dislike SNL...
Scrubs is just good because Dr cox plays in it hehe Tongue

2 pints of lager is actually getting funnier... but only the bits with johnny and gaz Tongue when I watch a comedyserie I usually just enjoy it but I don't really laugh, but that Johnny guy and his cookie tower... I dunno, I laughed real hard Tongue

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - BlackLily - 07-22-2008 07:55 AM

Dr Cox is a legendary TV character!! Definately one of my favourites!!

You must be a few series behind us with 2 Pints.... cos Johnny isn't in the newer series Sad Sad

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Bermudah - 07-22-2008 08:54 AM

BlackLily Wrote:Dr Cox is a legendary TV character!! Definately one of my favourites!!

You must be a few series behind us with 2 Pints.... cos Johnny isn't in the newer series Sad Sad

WHAT? they cutting out johnny? NO WAY!

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - BlackLily - 07-23-2008 03:04 AM

Ralf Little wanted to persue other things so they write Johnny out & I don't want to say how cos I'll ruin it.

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Bermudah - 07-23-2008 04:56 AM

Well I know for sure if Johnny is being cut out I'll stop watching 2 pints...

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Harold-L - 07-23-2008 05:10 AM

I've never heard of that show sconfused

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Bermudah - 07-23-2008 05:32 AM

Harold-L Wrote:I've never heard of that show sconfused

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2btWYBfF8[/youtube]

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Harold-L - 07-23-2008 05:37 AM

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available" stongue

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - Bermudah - 07-23-2008 05:41 AM

Harold-L Wrote:"We're sorry, this video is no longer available" stongue

strange Oo it just worked back then.
try this link?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2btWYBfF8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2btWYBfF8</a><!-- m -->

Re: Stupid TV Shows! - snakechild - 07-23-2008 08:07 AM

Don't like it. Two pints from what i saw on the video and didn't really get the humour about sex.