oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Members Diary (/f-ofear-members-diary)
+--- Thread: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron (/t-shinob-s-diatronic-thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Shinobi - 05-18-2008 02:28 PM

I'm sooooooooooooooooo bored right now...which is why I'm creating this thing.. sconfused

I'm not even too sure what to write in here..

Well anyways, I learned how to play a cool song on guitar today!.. shappy

I'm suprised how much I've advanced since I first started playing guitar... Blob5

Tongue

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Harold-L - 05-18-2008 08:59 PM

*sets Joes diary on fire*

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Social Disease - 05-18-2008 09:33 PM

What have you been learning to play? And how long have you been playing? I play guitar too.

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Harold-L - 05-19-2008 09:15 PM

Gå och lägg dig? smad

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Social Disease - 05-20-2008 05:32 AM

miT Wrote:I've been playing since I was 14..I'm 18 now.

Good man. I have been playing since 16 and now im 22. What guitar do you own? I have a Gibson Les Paul and a Japanese Fender Stratocaster.

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Harold-L - 05-21-2008 08:23 PM

Hi Joe! shappy

I feel the same way Joe, and I feel that even if I found a person who has my same interests and even has social phobia, I wouldn't feel comfortable enough to try and become friends :roll:
So it's hard sconfused
But you're not the only one feeling that way, and you're not the only one your age who might not just be interested of clubbing and drinking :roll:
You're still young, you'll probably meet people in the future who share your interests and stuff so don't worry Blob5
We seem to have similar interests actually, we both play guitar, like similar TV shows and suck at social situations :roll:
So yeah, don't give up scool

*walks off to watch some Courage*

Hi a bunch of Courage episodes that I burned on DVD! shappy

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Social Disease - 05-22-2008 07:47 AM

If you 2 met you would be friends... Observing posts, you 2 seem like good buddies here on oFear.

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Ana - 05-22-2008 08:58 AM

Hi Joe's diary! shappy No hi for you though Joe! smad

miT Wrote:I can't relate with anyone at all, people around my age are sooooo different than me.. It's like I'm not even from the same world as them...It's like, how will I ever make friends?....I'm too afraid to make friends because of my SA but even if I didn't have SA I doubt I would be able to make friends because I'm just so different. :?

Harold-L Wrote:I feel the same way Joe, and I feel that even if I found a person who has my same interests and even has social phobia, I wouldn't feel comfortable enough to try and become friends :roll:
So it's hard sconfused
But you're not the only one feeling that way, and you're not the only one your age who might not just be interested of clubbing and drinking :roll:

I can also relate.

Feels as if everyone my own age is so much more mature. :roll:

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Ana - 05-22-2008 09:05 PM

miT Wrote:
Ana Wrote:Hi Joe's diary! shappy No hi for you though Joe! smad

I can also relate.
Why no hi for me? :shock:

Because. smad

Hi Joe. shappy

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Harold-L - 05-22-2008 09:29 PM

Hi Ana! shappy

Hi Joe! shappy

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Ana - 05-23-2008 11:23 AM

miT Wrote:Shut up both of you! Get out of my diary! smad

scry You're so mean Joe.

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Shinobi - 05-23-2008 02:26 PM

I went driving tonight! I haven't driven since last year!...It was definitely scary, I don't see how people can do it everyday.....sconfused It was such an adrenaline rush though! :twisted:

Especially with Social Anxiety Disorder, I don't know how I'll ever get my license..it's not like I have anywhere to go anyway, but still... sconfused

I doubt I'll get it anytime soon...if ever... :shock:

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Shinobi - 05-23-2008 05:48 PM

I really should start getting to bed earlier.. :shock:

It's 1:45am and I'm not even a little bit tired.... sconfused

It rained for 5 seconds and stopped..

Hi rain! shappy

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Shinobi - 05-24-2008 02:56 PM

Diary sounds too much like diarrhea, I wonder who made up those words? sconfused

It also sounds like dairy...which makes me think of the Dairy Queen commercial I've been seeing...the one for an oreo root beer float! sdrool sdrool sdrool

Hi boredom! shappy

Re: Joe's lame diary thingy... - Shinobi - 05-25-2008 05:06 PM

I finally got down Bach's Bourree in E minor..I already knew how to play most of it except for the last faster paced notes..now I know it all.. shappy

and My eyes are burning so bad right now... :x