oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Members Diary (/f-ofear-members-diary)
+--- Thread: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron (/t-shinob-s-diatronic-thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Ana - 01-27-2009 07:10 AM

Harold-L Wrote:Is not
All these pocking make over TV shows!!! it's horrible

Reality tv show hater!

Harold-L Wrote:So...who wants to help me redecorate my diary/room?

I'll help! sdrool

-Deletes the diary-

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Harold-L - 01-27-2009 07:15 AM

Don't you touch my diary room! smad

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Ana - 01-27-2009 07:18 AM

I will! :twisted:

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Shinobi - 01-27-2009 07:19 AM

sconfused

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Ana - 01-27-2009 07:20 AM

Joe. :twisted:

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Shinobi - 01-27-2009 07:21 AM

sconfused

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Ana - 01-27-2009 07:24 AM

Joe! scry Why do you hate us so?

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Harold-L - 01-27-2009 07:25 AM

So who'se diary is this again? sconfused

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Shinobi - 01-27-2009 07:26 AM

Hi Ashes! sbiggrin

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Harold-L - 01-27-2009 07:29 AM

Your diary is ugly sconfused

:twisted:

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Barrucadu - 01-27-2009 07:30 AM

YOU!
Had your username changed!

I can be a bit slow some times sconfused

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Ana - 01-27-2009 07:34 AM

Harold-L Wrote:So who'se diary is this again? sconfused

Mine!

Shinobi Wrote:Hi Ashes! sbiggrin

She's not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep.

Barrucadu Wrote:YOU!

You're fired!!

Beep.

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Harold-L - 01-27-2009 09:28 AM

Joe!

Is it just me or does Conan do the same things everyday in his show? :laugh: :laugh:
I've started to notice more and more that he does pretty much exactly the same things all the time sconfused

He starts joking about the audience and how loud or low their applauses are, he goes on to tell his jokes where he makes fun of the audiences responses. After the jokes he goes on to say "this will be a great episode" and makes a joke about that. Then he chooses one of about 8 sketches, that are pretty much the same everytime too.
And so on sconfused

Isn't that...odd?? :laugh:

ssurprised !!! comercials are over! ssurprised
*runs to the couch*

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Shinobi - 01-27-2009 10:24 AM

Barrucadu Wrote:YOU!

Cool, if members didn't even notice, then I should be fine :twisted:
Harold-L Wrote:Is it just me or does Conan do the same things everyday in his show? :laugh: :laugh:
I've started to notice more and more that he does pretty much exactly the same things all the time sconfused
Yeah, he does repeat stuff, but I still find it hilarious :laugh:

Re: Shinob's diatronic thingamazoidoniccloidactianizermaziodtron - Harold-L - 01-27-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:Yeah, he does repeat stuff, but I still find it hilarious
Yeah it's not that I don't find him funny or anything, I just noticed how often he does the exact same things :laugh: :laugh:
It wouldn't work if somebody else did it :twisted: