oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Cafe (/f-ofear-cafe)
+--- Thread: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! (/t-moving-house-today)

MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - BlackLily - 05-06-2008 09:34 PM

I'm having a breaking from packing boxes at the moment. We are taking the boxed things over today & the furniture is going tomorrow. We are staying down Dan's nan's house tonight cos we are getting a new bed delivered soon.

I can't wait to get in there properly so I can start decorating!! I find painting so therapeutic!!

I'm not going to have the internet for a week though Sad Sad I'll miss you all!! I'll have severe withrawal symptoms!!

Re: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - Ana - 05-06-2008 10:48 PM

BlackLily Wrote:I'm having a breaking from packing boxes at the moment. We are taking the boxed things over today & the furniture is going tomorrow. We are staying down Dan's nan's house tonight cos we are getting a new bed delivered soon.

Good luck with the move, Lily! Blob5

BlackLily Wrote:I can't wait to get in there properly so I can start decorating!! I find painting so therapeutic!!

I love painting and decorating for just that reason, that I find it therapeutic! It's like everything's new and fresh.

Anyways, enjoy painting and decorating the new house!

BlackLily Wrote:I'm not going to have the internet for a week though I'll miss you all!! I'll have severe withrawal symptoms!!

I'm sure the week'll fly by! You'll be so busy with the new house that you're internet'll be up and running before you know it.

Now Ofear on the other hand... a week is a long time to go without your caffeine induced hyper posting ways (I make no sense). :laugh:

Anyways, best of luck with things Lily. Wave Take care.

Re: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - Globetrotter - 05-07-2008 12:32 AM

Best of luck with the move! occasion14

You should at least have some fine weather over the next couple of days.

Re: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - Barrucadu - 05-07-2008 01:32 AM

No Internet for a week!? I'd probably have killed myself by the third day...

Re: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - Jonnyjonny_uk - 05-07-2008 01:43 AM

Oh wow you're moving already :shock: Good luck with the move Adele and I'm very happy for you as I know it's something you really wanted Big Grin We will miss you very much as well but looking forward to your return in a new house _cheesygrin::

Re: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - Stu2008uk - 05-07-2008 03:56 AM

Good luck with the move, may it bring you much happiness sbiggrin

Re: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - Harold-L - 05-07-2008 04:16 AM

Good luck Lily! ssurprised
I hope it all goes well and that you'll be back soon

Re: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - kitty61 - 05-07-2008 05:18 AM

Good luck with move hope it goes smoothly and see ya when ya get hooked back up Wave

Re: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - Social Disease - 05-07-2008 05:42 AM

Good luck Lilypoo!! See you soon!!

Re: MOVING HOUSE TODAY!!!!!! - Daniel - 05-07-2008 07:22 AM

A week without Adele's dirtiness?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooo