oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Members Diary (/f-ofear-members-diary)
+--- Thread: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) (/t-jamie-s-diary-unspoken42)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 04-22-2008 09:48 AM

Feel free to leave comments in this.

This will just contain my random thoughts. The usual stuff. Sex, drugs, rock and roll. Perhaps not...

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - Daniel - 04-22-2008 10:08 AM

Sex :mrgreen:
Drugs angry1
Rock and Roll :mrgreen:

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - BlackLily - 04-22-2008 11:03 AM

All 4 sound good to me!! :lol: :lol:

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 04-24-2008 01:23 AM

23/4/08
I'm working on my story When I've finished I may post it to myself and then post it up here. But it's gonna be a long thing. XD. I really should be revising my Spanish speaking exam but oh well. Good things come to those who cram. Big Grin

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 04-25-2008 05:04 AM

24/4/08

I've slept in for a whole new record. Tongue 2 PM. I didn't stay up that late either. I guess it must have been that I woke up at 11 or something and just lay there because I didn't have a watch with me. But the teachers strike made me smile and glad for the rest. I'm deliberately keeping of caffeine so I don't stay up all night tonight. Also I've just found a video on youtube. Free hugs. It's one of those things that just made me smile in it's overwhelming sappyness. It's so much fun.

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 05-03-2008 05:49 AM

2/5/08
I'm worried that I'm not worried enough for my exams. I've suddenly realised that I have four or so weeks until I am no longer doing Exams and, more importantly, I haven't revised. It's like I need to but I honestly can't be bothered to do so. I revise when I feel an extreme need to but I can't revise any other way. I don't see how you get people who revise seven or eight weeks to learn something, only to forget it again after a week of not doing so. And so do just as badly as me who revises the night before if not on the day. And also we're being told to make timetables, TIMETABLES for our revision. I can't conform to a timetable. I get too distracted. For example here, right now I should be working on my music exam.
Oh well.
It can wait.

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 05-19-2008 08:21 AM

18/5/08

S**t.

I've just thought of something. I am probably going to fail my GCSE's. Or at least my maths one, I got through the mock exams with two marks above a U meaning I got a D. I'm supposed to get B's but I struggle with maths anyway, I enjoy it but if you have a teacher who isolates the ones who don't get enough marks because they can't keep up with the speed of the rest of the class, like me, then it makes less sense. Much less sense. I try and understand what's happening but the past year has been impossible for me in maths. The year before I was rushing through the work as I was in the lower set but now I've been moved up, I think I'd prefer to be back where the work is too easy than where the work is blindingly hard.

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - Social Disease - 05-20-2008 05:41 AM

I was predicted a D in maths... I did no revision and got a B... Answer that one, lol. Chill out, you'll be fine! GCSE's are easy. If you get stuck just write "I am a fish" all over your exam paper about 1000 times.

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 05-20-2008 05:54 AM

I did write "Ok" on the section that said. "Please do not write on this page." I kind of wish that I had gotten that idea sooner. Tongue Oh well. English awaits me tomorrow.

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 05-22-2008 07:58 AM

21/5/08
School is boring when you haven't got any more exams and no study leave. It's supposed to be a government run program but we've been told that we have no study leave while every other school in Nottinghamshire are giving their students study leave. I spent six hours in complete boredom.

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 06-06-2008 07:43 AM

5/6/08
Grr. I have to stay in school for ONE BLOODY PHYSICS EXAM. Until NEXT WEDNESDAY! It's rather annoying because we have so many people telling us that we have to stay in school when all we do is go to class and do nothing? It makes no sense! And it's impractical to be honest. We have about three science lessons in order to do work in. And for the rest of the lessons? We do absolutely nothing. I need to get this off my chest on how ridiculous restricting peoples access to individual learning is. I've had a week of exams and my arms are hurting for some reason... I'm allowed to be grouchy.

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 07-02-2008 06:59 AM

1/7/08
Sorry for the lack of diary entries... It's just that my life has been... Well... Boring. Without school my life is meaningless. I'm scared to get a job for the summer, I've been spending all of my time at home... driving my parents insane... On the computer... the usual... I'm going insane! I need to do something and I think I have just the thing in helping my cousin with something. I'm not going to do details until after because I'm all hush hush at the moment. Just that it's effectively an ARG.

What's an ARG?

Do your own research! smad

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 07-04-2008 10:57 AM

I've begun writing again. I'm currently working on a fictional diary for a character for a friend and also am continuing on my Tooth and Claw thing. I have a feeling that characters may become a bit darker. Much more anger and fighting to come.

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - Ana - 07-04-2008 11:16 AM

unspoken42 Wrote:I've begun writing again. I'm currently working on a fictional diary for a character for a friend and also am continuing on my Tooth and Claw thing. I have a feeling that characters may become a bit darker. Much more anger and fighting to come.

I'm jealous. smad I wish I could start writing again.

Fictional diary for a character for a friend? You're writing it for a friend or you're writing it about a friend?

Re: Jamie's Diary. (Unspoken42) - unspoken42 - 07-05-2008 06:16 AM

Ana Wrote:I'm jealous. smad I wish I could start writing again.

Fictional diary for a character for a friend? You're writing it for a friend or you're writing it about a friend?
I struggle finding new ideas. This one's given me a basic plot and I just have to twist it and turn it how I like.

It's to do with the ARG. It's a fictional characters diary. So I'm going to keep it divided a bit like this. Perhaps have dates and suchlike for certain things and it's not going to be in order so our solitary gamer will be piecing it together.

[EDIT] I've just emailed my partner in crime for our game and it may be letters instead of diary entries.