oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
DVD of an audience for practice - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: List of Phobias (/f-list-of-phobias)
+--- Forum: Social Anxiety Disorder - Social Phobia (/f-social-anxiety-disorder-social-phobia)
+--- Thread: DVD of an audience for practice (/t-dvd-of-an-audience-for-practice)

DVD of an audience for practice - droberson8 - 09-18-2009 05:35 AM

Has anyone ever heard of having a DVD of an audience for practice? I've scoured the Internet and cannot find one. This seems like a great tool. Imagine have a recording of an audience looking at you on your bigscreen while practicing a talk.
This would help me a lot!
Let me know if anyone has any info on such a DVD.
Thanks!
Dave

RE: DVD of an audience for practice - jimfaster - 03-31-2011 09:50 PM

Will this help to needful people??

RE: DVD of an audience for practice - JoeMagaro - 06-08-2011 01:22 AM

(09-18-2009 05:35 AM)droberson8 Wrote:  Has anyone ever heard of having a DVD of an audience for practice? I've scoured the Internet and cannot find one. This seems like a great tool. Imagine have a recording of an audience looking at you on your bigscreen while practicing a talk.
This would help me a lot!
Let me know if anyone has any info on such a DVD.
Thanks!
Dave

This seems like a pretty good idea, actually. I haven't seen anything like this, but maybe you should create it! Although I don't know if it would have the same effect because you're not surrounded by the auditorium... you're just in your living room. Are there any local YMCA's or public auditoriums where you could go and practice on the stage? I know an audience won't be there, but if you grow comfortable on the stage, it's better than nothing Smile