oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
The chit-chat thread. - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: Chit Chat Forum (/f-chit-chat-forum)
+--- Thread: The chit-chat thread. (/t-the-chit-chat-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

The chit-chat thread. - Harold-L - 02-15-2011 06:02 AM

Random conversations! Lets just say anything and get a conversation going. scool

Is my smiley usage annoying? It annoys me, but I can't stop. :laugh:
The same goes for the word 'random', it's overused and it annoys me, yet I use it daily. confused1

Uh, how are you guys doing? What did you do today?

Re: The chit-chat thread. - nour - 02-20-2011 03:11 AM

Hello Wave
I'm good, how are you Krakow?
It's been a while, eh?
Ugh it's raining so bad here, the weather is depressing and I'm sick and it's saturday night :cry: shoot me now!
So, what's up? scool

Re: The chit-chat thread. - Harold-L - 02-20-2011 07:24 AM

Hi Nour!! shappy
The Krakow is doing just fine. scool

And wait, you're basically down in ...Africa (I realise it's Asia, but Africa sounds warmer) and you're complaining about the weather? You should spend a week up here You big ...sissy! :shock:

Anyways, not much up with me. I'm chewing gum, it's one of those exciting Saturday nights. Zup with you? scool
Do you guys spell the days of the week with capital letters in Arabic? ...do you even have capital letters in Arabic? :shock:

Re: The chit-chat thread. - nour - 02-23-2011 03:14 AM

Lebanese people like to complain/nag A LOT! Nothing is ever good enough, it's either too hot or too cold when actually it's pretty normal haha :lol:
I'm good! University, home, university, home... but I like it _cheesygrin::
We don't have capital letters in Arabic!
How about I teach you the days of the week in Arabic? Blob5 shappy

Re: The chit-chat thread. - Harold-L - 03-06-2011 04:13 AM

You guys sound like Swedes. Everybody complains here too. ssleepy

So you commute to university? How far away is it? Blob5

No capital letters? That's ...strangely interesting! :shock:
And sure, lets see if I can learn the days of the week in Arabic! :twisted:

RE: The chit-chat thread. - luba - 05-02-2011 07:35 AM

Nice to see this thread here. I like to chit-chat when I have time to hang out for awhile.Smile

RE: The chit-chat thread. - Harold-L - 05-03-2011 12:07 AM

Well it's good that someone does, because this thread died rather quickly.Laughing6

So how's it going Luba? Enjoying your Ofear experience so far?Cool

Oh, you're soooo Canadian by the way! You've made like 10 posts, and you've already mentioned hockey and some form of maple-flavoured food.Laughing6
The only things missing are bagged milk, beavers, and a sentence that ends in eh.Cool
PS. When did we move this thread to the introductions section?Huh

RE: The chit-chat thread. - luba - 05-03-2011 12:30 AM

(05-03-2011 12:07 AM)Harold-L Wrote:  Well it's good that someone does, because this thread died rather quickly.Laughing6

Can I then volunteer to keep it going?Laughing1 I'm VERY good at talking about nothing.Laughing1 Just ask my husband!Laughing1

Quote:So how's it going Luba? Enjoying your Ofear experience so far?Cool

I've been here less than a day and already having the time of my life!Smile

Quote:Oh, you're soooo Canadian by the way! You've made like 10 posts, and you've already mentioned hockey and some form of maple-flavoured food.Laughing6
The only things missing are bagged milk, beavers, and a sentence that ends in eh.Cool

LOVE your emoticons!Smile I use them with just about everything I post! Just so you know, we Canadians are SOOOO much more than just bagged milk, beavers, and...btw, you do get that? EH??Laughing6

RE: The chit-chat thread. - Slaka - 05-03-2011 02:43 PM

Congrats on being able to talk about nothing! I can rattle on a lot but horrible at small chit-chat type talk. *jealous* Tongue

Also-You mention hockey in under ten posts?!? I like you! I love my hockey (Red Wings-I live in Michigan).

However the "chit-chat" thread seems like it should be located under something other then introductions....

RE: The chit-chat thread. - Snooks - 05-03-2011 04:17 PM

Hi Slaka, i agree totally so i have moved the thread in here, which im hoping you all agree is better placement. This will be the only active thread in here and you can talk and talk and talk.

Speaking of talking.....rumour has it that "Luba can talk under water with a mouth full or marbles" LOL

I wonder if this is true?

RE: The chit-chat thread. - Harold-L - 05-03-2011 04:58 PM

My thread went from forgotten, to getting its own section on the forum! I'm beyond proud of it.Big Grin

So do you guys know Luba from another forum or something? I get the feeling that you three are acquainted already.Blob5

RE: The chit-chat thread. - Snooks - 05-03-2011 06:51 PM

Aler-Ego is the operator of Life Supporters Forum, which is our "sister" or "partner" forum. Life Supporters is a place where you can go and chat with friends about day to day issues or problems.

Given we are in similar areas of operation, we assist each other and look out for each others interests, besides being close personal friends.

Luba, well theres a lot i can tell you about this wonderful lady but sadly, i have recieved legal advice that i should not discuss her until the court case is finalised, or until the Police drop the charges .

(But we love her very much Smile )

RE: The chit-chat thread. - luba - 05-03-2011 10:32 PM

(05-03-2011 06:51 PM)Snooks Wrote:  Luba, well theres a lot i can tell you about this wonderful lady but sadly, i have recieved legal advice that i should not discuss her until the court case is finalised, or until the Police drop the charges .

Laughing6Laughing6Laughing6

Quote:(But we love her very much Smile )

Awww, shucks (now where is that coy and shy emoticon that I could use?)ShyShyShy(there we go!)Smile

RE: The chit-chat thread. - Slaka - 05-06-2011 03:02 PM

YAY FOR CHIT-CHAT (forum).
Blob5Blob5Blob5

RE: The chit-chat thread. - Harold-L - 05-07-2011 07:26 AM

I really need to learn the skill of chit-chatting. I met an old classmate a few days ago on the train, and had the most awkward time of my life. One hour and a half of simply replying yes and no, and asking random questions to avoid awkward silences.Dodgy

I don't get how people deal with conversations. It just comes so naturally to them. They don't need to think, they just speak.Undecided

...this probably goes in the rant room, but it's about chit-chat so I'm chit-chatting about it.Cool

Wouldn't it be awesome if people were furry?
Oh and we have a sister forum? Cool!
I'd totally join, but I think that Ofear is enough of a waste of time for me. Forums are dangerous.Laughing6