oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Mademoiselle; nour. - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Members Diary (/f-ofear-members-diary)
+--- Thread: Mademoiselle; nour. (/t-mademoiselle-nour)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - nour - 07-01-2010 06:55 AM

Harold-L Wrote:Why are you cheering for brazil anyway? :laugh:
I don't know, they're goooood!!! And I grew up watching my parents cheer for Brazil, so yea :laugh:

Harold-L Wrote:Yeah those places can get a little scary with all the people. It's all about the survival of the fittest eh? :laugh:

Yupp, if you're small, you're dead; if you're fat, you're dead; if you have big hair, you're dead! It's crazy!

Harold-L Wrote:Finally someone who says something positive about summer! I'm tired of hearing people complain of the heat. Summer rules! scool
I love summer, it's my favorite season so far! The heat just gives it a twist of hotness and craziness!

Anyway, I went out with a friend to watch a movie this after noon, we watched Killer starring Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher, and I loved it! It's a combination of romance with action with comedy! But it's a girly movie after all!

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - nour - 07-02-2010 06:12 AM

Today was one of the useless and hopeless days of my entire life! lol
I did absolutely nothing, just watched TV, how fun is that? Blob5
And now I better sleep, no better way to waste some time!
That took me a little while to think and write about :laugh: I feel so lazy today!
Oh well, I have nothing else today! Yes yes I do, I had 2 tickets for an avant-premiere to a certain movie, and I didn't go watch it, for no reason :lol: that's how lazy I was!

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - Harold-L - 07-03-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:I don't know, they're goooood!!! And I grew up watching my parents cheer for Brazil, so yea :laugh:
Oh, you've been brainwashed! :twisted:

I don't care about soccer, but if I had to cheer for a team it'd be France! Only because of that player that headbutted an Italian player during the last world cup though. Now that kind of behaviour makes soccer worth watching! scool
The player isn't in the team anymore though, is he? confused1

Quote:Yupp, if you're small, you're dead; if you're fat, you're dead; if you have big hair, you're dead! It's crazy!
Don't forget, if you're tall...you get murdured on purpose by short people :shock:
People that stand behind me always get mad because they can't see anything :laugh:

Quote:I love summer, it's my favorite season so far! The heat just gives it a twist of hotness and craziness!
Hell yes! scool

Quote:Today was one of the useless and hopeless days of my entire life! lol
I did absolutely nothing, just watched TV, how fun is that? Blob5
And now I better sleep, no better way to waste some time!
That took me a little while to think and write about :laugh: I feel so lazy today!
Oh well, I have nothing else today! Yes yes I do, I had 2 tickets for an avant-premiere to a certain movie, and I didn't go watch it, for no reason :lol: that's how lazy I was!
That's what summer holidays are all about! scool

That, and imagining different ways of murdering the birds that keep you up at night. Damn things get up at 3 in the morning and start tweeting and cooing. People are sleeping! smad

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - nour - 07-04-2010 03:32 AM

Harold-L Wrote:I don't care about soccer, but if I had to cheer for a team it'd be France! Only because of that player that headbutted an Italian player during the last world cup though. Now that kind of behaviour makes soccer worth watching! scool
The player isn't in the team anymore though, is he? confused1

France and Italy are out, so is brazil now, and I'm mad angry1 Netherlands 2 - Brazil 1 (yesterday's game!)
I have no idea about the player you're talking about! Or maybe it's Zinédine Zidane?

Harold-L Wrote:Don't forget, if you're tall...you get murdured on purpose by short people :shock:
People that stand behind me always get mad because they can't see anything :laugh:

True, true! I hate it when tall people stand in front of me, I mean come on you're tall you can see from behind!

Harold-L Wrote:That, and imagining different ways of murdering the birds that keep you up at night. Damn things get up at 3 in the morning and start tweeting and cooing. People are sleeping! smad

We don't have annoying birds at night! We have annoying soldiers next to our building, they never sleep!

Oh well, today I went to the beach with my parents shappy And last night I had my friend's birthday party at her place, it was fun, and before that I spent the whole day with another friend! It was cool :laugh:

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - Harold-L - 07-04-2010 05:48 AM

Quote:France and Italy are out, so is brazil now, and I'm mad angry1 Netherlands 2 - Brazil 1 (yesterday's game!)
I have no idea about the player you're talking about! Or maybe it's Zinédine Zidane?
Hah! :twisted:
I can't help but feeling delight at the misfortune of soccer fans. They enjoy the soccer, I enjoy watching their team lose scool
...and then I hide, because they get violent :shock:
*hides*

And Zidane sounds familiar, that's probably him. Best headbutt in the history of...headbutting! :twisted:

Quote:True, true! I hate it when tall people stand in front of me, I mean come on you're tall you can see from behind!
In a huge crowd at a festival, "behind" can be kilometers from the stage!! :laugh:
You short people should pay a tall person to sit on their shoulders instead. But no, yell at them and tell them to go to the back of the crowd smad

Quote:We don't have annoying birds at night! We have annoying soldiers next to our building, they never sleep!
Soldiers? :shock:

Quote:Oh well, today I went to the beach with my parents shappy And last night I had my friend's birthday party at her place, it was fun, and before that I spent the whole day with another friend! It was cool :laugh:
You're very active! :shock:

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - nour - 07-04-2010 05:59 AM

Harold-L Wrote:In a huge crowd at a festival, "behind" can be kilometers from the stage!! :laugh:
You short people should pay a tall person to sit on their shoulders instead. But no, yell at them and tell them to go to the back of the crowd smad
Ha ha imagine a booth made for small people to pay tall people to sit on their shoulders in every festival! They would make a fortune out of it, seriously!

Harold-L Wrote:Soldiers? :shock:
Yes, yes soldiers! We live in a very sensible area, the president's house is near and some other important army men lol you can't pass by here if you don't have your ID and your driving license and your papers!

Harold-L Wrote:You're very active! :shock:
Tell me about it Blob5

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - Harold-L - 07-04-2010 06:07 AM

Quote:Ha ha imagine a booth made for small people to pay tall people to sit on their shoulders in every festival! They would make a fortune out of it, seriously!
Yeah it might not be such a bad idea :shock:
The taller, the more expensive the riding ticket! It's a genius idea ssurprised

Quote:Yes, yes soldiers! We live in a very sensible area, the president's house is near and some other important army men lol you can't pass by here if you don't have your ID and your driving license and your papers!
So...I guess I shouldn't be complaining about birds :laugh:
That's cool though! So what are you? The presidents daughter or something? :twisted:
Will you give me money? sconfused

<mooch

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - nour - 07-04-2010 06:24 AM

Harold-L Wrote:Yeah it might not be such a bad idea :shock:
The taller, the more expensive the riding ticket! It's a genius idea ssurprised

I know, right? :laugh:

Harold-L Wrote:So...I guess I shouldn't be complaining about birds :laugh:
That's cool though! So what are you? The presidents daughter or something? :twisted:
Will you give me money? sconfused

Yes, birds are fine I guess! The soldiers aren't always that annoying, but I hate it when they start shouting and every morning they have to practice and run ha ha!
My dad is actually a general in the Lebanese army! But my neighborhood isn't just for army people, but on the other hand it's safe!
And yes I'll give you money Blob5

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - Harold-L - 07-04-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:Yes, birds are fine I guess! The soldiers aren't always that annoying, but I hate it when they start shouting and every morning they have to practice and run ha ha!
Yeah sounds relatively annoying. Worse than birds singing that's for sure :shock:

Quote:My dad is actually a general in the Lebanese army! But my neighborhood isn't just for army people, but on the other hand it's safe!
A general huh? Impressive ssurprised
Maybe you could ask him to shoot the noisy soldiers? :wink:

And I don't know if I would consider a neighbourhood full of guns safe! Even if they're there to protect me :laugh:

Quote:And yes I'll give you money Blob5
I'll send you my contact information in a PM scool

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - Ana - 07-05-2010 11:35 AM

Harold-L Wrote:People that stand behind me always get mad because they can't see anything :laugh:
nour Wrote:True, true! I hate it when tall people stand in front of me, I mean come on you're tall you can see from behind!

This made me laugh because a tall guy ended up standing in front of me when I was trying to watch the fireworks this weekend. :laugh: He clearly saw me and all my shortness before he stood in front of me too.

Anyways, hi nour! shappy How are you? I guess you're on summer vacation now, eh? Any big plans for the summer?

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - Harold-L - 07-05-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:This made me laugh because a tall guy ended up standing in front of me when I was trying to watch the fireworks this weekend. :laugh: He clearly saw me and all my shortness before he stood in front of me too.
Don't fireworks go off in the sky? Are you telling me you are too short to see the sky? smad

Maybe you should have moved? :wink:
Damn you short people!

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - nour - 07-06-2010 07:57 AM

Harold-L Wrote:A general huh? Impressive ssurprised
Maybe you could ask him to shoot the noisy soldiers? :wink:

And I don't know if I would consider a neighbourhood full of guns safe! Even if they're there to protect me :laugh:

I already asked him to do so, but he preferred to keep them alive lol! It's safe in a normal mode, but when it switches to war mode, it's a disaster! In 2006 I ran away to my sister's place and left my parents here! I couldn't stand it! But now it's good, no robberies, no crimes, no fights!

Harold-L Wrote:I'll send you my contact information in a PM scool
Suree scool

Ana Wrote:This made me laugh because a tall guy ended up standing in front of me when I was trying to watch the fireworks this weekend. :laugh: He clearly saw me and all my shortness before he stood in front of me too.
How rude of him! It should be a fact known by everyone that "tall people should stand behind the shorter ones, so they can all see (:" lol

Ana Wrote:Anyways, hi nour! shappy How are you? I guess you're on summer vacation now, eh? Any big plans for the summer?

Hey Ana :laugh: I'm good, how about you?
Yes I'm on summer vacation, and it's all goooood Blob5 I'm still waiting for my official exams' results, it's still not out yet and it's getting on my last nerve! I want to know if I'm going to university or staying in high school! angry1
Other than that, I don't have any big plans for the summer, I'm not planning to travel anywhere or whatever, just living by the day, and it's really nice when you don't plan things! What about you? What are you planing to do this summer? :laugh:

Harold-L Wrote:Don't fireworks go off in the sky? Are you telling me you are too short to see the sky? smad

Maybe you should have moved? :wink:
Damn you short people!

Don't you damn short people :frown:: You tall people are rudeee! We should do the booth thing so we can all live in peace!

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - Harold-L - 07-06-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:I already asked him to do so, but he preferred to keep them alive lol! It's safe in a normal mode, but when it switches to war mode, it's a disaster! In 2006 I ran away to my sister's place and left my parents here! I couldn't stand it! But now it's good, no robberies, no crimes, no fights!
Guess it's both good and bad then eh. Sounds scary when they switch to "war mode" though confused1

Quote:How rude of him! It should be a fact known by everyone that "tall people should stand behind the shorter ones, so they can all see (:" lol
Short people should stay at home and watch TV smad

Quote:Don't you damn short people :frown:: You tall people are rudeee! We should do the booth thing so we can all live in peace!
Or...as I said, stay at home! smad

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - Ana - 07-07-2010 05:06 AM

Harold-L Wrote:Don't fireworks go off in the sky? Are you telling me you are too short to see the sky? smad

Trust me, the fireworks we set off don't make it up into the sky. :laugh: Half the time they're set off wrong somehow and start shooting out to the side.

The people I know make me firmly believe that fireworks should not be sold to the public. confused1

Harold-L Wrote:Maybe you should have moved? :wink:
Damn you short people!

I considered it but the guy was drunk. :laugh: I was getting a kick out of him. He was wobbling from side to side saying things like "wooah" and what not. Then he turned around and said something along the lines of "do you know how normal you are?".

Needless to say I know the guy. :laugh:

nour Wrote:How rude of him! It should be a fact known by everyone that "tall people should stand behind the shorter ones, so they can all see (:" lol

And people need to learn about a little something called personal space. :roll: People stand way too close to other people.

nour Wrote:Hey Ana :laugh: I'm good, how about you?

That's good. shappy And I'm pretty good.

nour Wrote:Yes I'm on summer vacation, and it's all goooood Blob5 I'm still waiting for my official exams' results, it's still not out yet and it's getting on my last nerve! I want to know if I'm going to university or staying in high school! angry1
Other than that, I don't have any big plans for the summer, I'm not planning to travel anywhere or whatever, just living by the day, and it's really nice when you don't plan things! What about you? What are you planing to do this summer? :laugh:

So you have any idea when you'll get your results back? Blob5 I can imagine how that'd be frustrating. Especially if you're waiting to find out if you graduated high school or not. And sometimes no plans are better then having plans. Like you said, you can live day by day.

As for me, I have an English course to try and finish while I'm on summer break from classes. I also hope to go and visit my Grandparents for a couple of weeks. Then I have to take a driving test. That's not my idea though. Other then that, I don't have any other plans set.

nour Wrote:Don't you damn short people :frown:: You tall people are rudeee! We should do the booth thing so we can all live in peace!

Us short people should learn to walk on stilts! shappy

Re: Mademoiselle; nour. - Harold-L - 07-07-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:Trust me, the fireworks we set off don't make it up into the sky. :laugh: Half the time they're set off wrong somehow and start shooting out to the side.

The people I know make me firmly believe that fireworks should not be sold to the public. confused1
...and yet you want to stand upfront?? :laugh: :laugh:

Quote:I considered it but the guy was drunk. :laugh: I was getting a kick out of him. He was wobbling from side to side saying things like "wooah" and what not. Then he turned around and said something along the lines of "do you know how normal you are?".

Needless to say I know the guy. :laugh:
...was it your dads creepy friend? :laugh:

Quote:And people need to learn about a little something called personal space. :roll: People stand way too close to other people.
I don't think personal space exists in a crowd? If everyone had to stay at least a meter away from everyone else...they'd need to have some pretty big arenas for music concerts :laugh:

Quote:Us short people should learn to walk on stilts! shappy
Us tall people would push you down :twisted: