oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Leaving for awhile... - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Cafe (/f-ofear-cafe)
+--- Thread: Leaving for awhile... (/t-leaving-for-awhile)

Leaving for awhile... - Retro - 12-29-2007 04:32 AM

You guys, have helped me a lot..But I'm starting to loose Faith in myself, I feel terrible, and all i feel is depressed, theres not happiness in my life, no hope, no happiness. Thats why I've decided i should leave the forum, and MSN for awhile. I know I've only been here for a week or so but you guys have really been nice, everyday I look forward to getting on my computer, and coming to Ofear, to chat with you guys. But I'm leaving for a bit..Please don't miss me, because that will bring me Guilt, and thats not something i need right now. You can convince me to stay, and I may even agree. My mind hasn't made a decision yet, which gives me time, so I'll be on the forum for the rest of the day, and tomorrow. Till' then, Bye.

With Hope for eveyone and lots of support,
Matt

Re: Leaving for awhile... - SymphonyofaButterfly - 12-29-2007 04:43 AM

Hey Matt,

I back you up 100% if you feel you need to leave the forum for a while. I do the same at times when I feel the same as you, just take some time out to contemplate on how things are going in my life. I enjoy coming back after the break for a good chat, and to let people know how I am doing. It would be great for you to come back and chat with us every once in a while to let us know how you are, ok mate.

Can I ask, do you know what is making you feel so unhappy. Is it something/someone that makes you feel this way, or is it something you just can't put your finger on?

I hope you will be ok, and remember we are here if you need us.

Take care,
Symphony

Re: Leaving for awhile... - Retro - 12-29-2007 04:44 AM

Its like my heart is empty..thats all I can explain..

Re: Leaving for awhile... - Jonnyjonny_uk - 12-29-2007 04:53 AM

Matt sorry to hear how your feeling right now but we all respect whatever your wishes are and will always be here for you. Just remember we all care about you Big Grin

Re: Leaving for awhile... - SymphonyofaButterfly - 12-29-2007 04:54 AM

Is it that you want friends or a girlfriend? Sorry, can you explain a little more.

Is there any clubs near you that you could get involved in? Are you ok with going out and meeting new people or is that out of the question.

Symphony

Re: Leaving for awhile... - Retro - 12-29-2007 05:03 AM

Well, outside of Message Boards, I don't have friends. I've never really had a Best friend, Because I'm a Shy Person. People look at my past and Judge me of that, they don't look at, me now. In the past, I've been up kids, I'd Threaten, Pretty much I was a Bully, and with the help of my friends, last year, and my Councilor I have befriended that and have moved on, But now this year in 7th Grade, My friends, pretty much left me hanging, in other words they abandon me. And I know that love can be the best cure, but no one in life has ever really loved me, its always been my brother. You see people are Nice & Mean to my brother, hes Disabled (Handicap) and its easy for him to meet new people, because hes so social. I have tried being social but its just not me. I need someone to Love me, Support me, and give me Hugs (Besides my Family stongue) I guess I have a lonely Heart, I have nothing in life to look up too, nothing interesting happening, nothing exciting. My life feels like a Broken Record the samethings continue to happen all the time, over and over. I feel like someone just killed me..Cold..Lifeless..and nothing to look up to but the sky..

....My life is a nightmare, with no end..

Re: Leaving for awhile... - Retro - 12-29-2007 05:36 AM

.... :|

Re: Leaving for awhile... - SymphonyofaButterfly - 12-29-2007 06:17 AM

Retro Wrote:Well, outside of Message Boards, I don't have friends. I've never really had a Best friend, Because I'm a Shy Person.
Me either until I started going to a club. You can meet so many wonderful people if you join a club that may be an interest you have. Take for example you like photography, you might join a club and that will give you something to focus your mind on and you may even meet someone you get along with very well.

Quote:People look at my past and Judge me of that, they don't look at, me now. In the past, I've been up kids, I'd Threaten, Pretty much I was a Bully, and with the help of my friends, last year, and my Councilor I have befriended that and have moved on, But now this year in 7th Grade, My friends, pretty much left me hanging, in other words they abandon me.

I am glad you have stopped the bullying thing and admire you for taking control. You probably didn't realise that your friends may have been backing you up and that you are better off without them. Try to view it as you left them and not the other way around. I am sure that next year will be a better year in school and that you will make some new friends. Try to show your school that you can be relied upon and they may give you some responsibility, and that will show others you have changed.

Quote:And I know that love can be the best cure, but no one in life has ever really loved me, its always been my brother. You see people are Nice & Mean to my brother, hes Disabled (Handicap) and its easy for him to meet new people, because hes so social. I have tried being social but its just not me. I need someone to Love me, Support me, and give me Hugs (Besides my Family stongue) I guess I have a lonely Heart, I have nothing in life to look up too, nothing interesting happening, nothing exciting. My life feels like a Broken Record the samethings continue to happen all the time, over and over. I feel like someone just killed me..Cold..Lifeless..and nothing to look up to but the sky..

I have the same problem at the moment, my sister has autism. She has always been the one to get all the attention. I have started to view things differently now as I know that I will in the end achieve more than my sister can. This does not mean I don't love here, she means everything to me and I am sure you love your brother too.

Maybe if you do go to some sort of social club, you will meet the person that can love and support you. It is just an idea anyhow. What do you enjoy doing in from day to day, do you enjoy different things?

I am sorry you are feeling that way, hope there is a way to sort it out. I have already said this but I shall say it again, we are all here for you.

Symphony

Re: Leaving for awhile... - Jas - 12-29-2007 09:03 AM

Boo _cheesygrin::

Re: Leaving for awhile... - Retro - 12-29-2007 09:09 AM

Alright, I've decided Not to leave. I could never abandon you guys. All of you are like my second family stongue

Re: Leaving for awhile... - SymphonyofaButterfly - 12-29-2007 09:12 AM

Yay!! I am so happy you are staying retro.

blob9 blob7 blob6 blob5 blob3 blob9

Re: Leaving for awhile... - Retro - 12-29-2007 09:14 AM

BUT I'm starting a thread in Depression and Anxitey

Re: Leaving for awhile... - Jonnyjonny_uk - 12-29-2007 09:15 AM

Thats great news Matt and im so glad you have decided to stay with us. Were all one big Ofear Family here Big Grin

Re: Leaving for awhile... - Retro - 12-29-2007 09:19 AM

Retro Wrote:Alright, I've decided Not to leave. I could never abandon you guys. All of you are like my second family stongue
Change of Plans, its my "Extra" Diary about my suckish life..