oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Random Photos - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Photo Studio (/f-ofear-photo-studio)
+--- Thread: Random Photos (/t-random-photos)

Random Photos - Globetrotter - 09-15-2010 08:46 AM

Post your photos of whatever you like in this thread! happy7

I'll start things off...

Re: Random Photos - Globetrotter - 09-15-2010 08:59 AM

[attachment=1] [attachment=0]

^ A couple of shots of Gloucester Cathedral which I visited a few weeks ago.

As well as it being used for some scenes in the Harry Potter film series, the cathedral is also home to the tomb of King Edward II of England (1307-1327).

Re: Random Photos - Harold-L - 09-15-2010 03:01 PM

Whoa, impressive. Blob5
In the same line of thought, here's Lunds Cathedral. I walk past it every day on my way to school. scool
[Image: 926615.20472b47.560.jpg]

Have you seen the cathedral in Köln? (Germany) That has to be the most impressive looking cathedral I have seen. It's huge.

Re: Random Photos - Globetrotter - 09-27-2010 08:40 AM

^ That's an impressive cathedral you walk past everyday Harold. happy3

On Google, Köln Cathedral looks spectatular!

v A photo of Cardiff Bay which I recently took. Interestingly, Cardiff Bay is home to a Norwegian church (though it's not shown in this photo).

Re: Random Photos - Harold-L - 09-29-2010 03:05 PM

So it's not the church shown in the picture eh? That one looks nice, but kind of out of place. :laugh:

I was going to post a picture of La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, but the picture I have is awful. confused1
*looks for something else*
I have a bunch of a town in Spain called Cuenca, but none of the pictures really do the place justice. confused1

[attachment=0]

Yeah, it's not the best of photos. But trust me, it's a really nice looking place.

Re: Random Photos - Globetrotter - 10-18-2010 08:46 AM

^ That red building in Cardiff Bay isn't actually a church (although it sure does look like one!). The building is actually the former headquarters for the Bute Dock Company (when Cardiff was a major port).

^ Your photo is very good - I like the way the plant is in the foreground, and the town in the back.

v Some photos of Tantallon Castle which I visited a couple of years ago (taken using a single use camera). The mid 14th century castle is allegedly haunted (google tantallon castle ghost photo). The rock you can see in the last photo is known as Bass Rock.