oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Free Photoshop Online - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Photo Studio (/f-ofear-photo-studio)
+--- Thread: Free Photoshop Online (/t-free-photoshop-online)

Free Photoshop Online - Jonnyjonny_uk - 10-02-2007 07:54 PM

Adobe has confirmed the development of Photoshop Express, a free online version of Adobe Photoshop.
[Image: free-photoshop-online.jpg]

John Nack, senior product manager for Photoshop, writes;

“The Photoshop Express is not meant to duplicate the Photoshop CS3 or Photoshop Elements. Rather, it’s a new member of the Photoshop family that’s meant to make Adobe imaging technology immediately accessible to large numbers of people”

Re: Free Photoshop Online - Shy guy - 10-03-2007 05:38 AM

It looks interesting, but can you imagine the download time - unless of course they uses thin clients... Hmmm network Photoshop now that sounds like fun. =D

Re: Free Photoshop Online - Jonnyjonny_uk - 10-03-2007 07:55 AM

I think its web based but then again I could be wrong :lol:

Re: Free Photoshop Online - Shy guy - 10-03-2007 04:08 PM

Jonnyjonny_uk Wrote:I think its web based but then again I could be wrong :lol:

Hmmm, my new ISP (from tomorrow, yippee!) charges extra if I go over my monthly limit and most of the other non-business accounts I looked at have a rather ambiguous fair usage policy, thinking about how much memory Photoshop needs for even a 5 MB file once it has a few layers and masks - nope, I think I will stick to local copy/thin client type software for now. _cheesygrin::

Re: Free Photoshop Online - Irate. - 04-10-2008 12:51 AM

looks cool, anyone know if its released or when its released yet? i have cs3 at the moment, and tempted to try the beta version of cs4 in the near future

Re: Free Photoshop Online - BlackLily - 04-10-2008 01:09 AM

I have been naughty & downloaded PhotoShop 10 (I think) awhile ago. All them great features & I haven't got a clue how to use them!!

Re: Free Photoshop Online - josefina - 10-05-2009 08:03 PM

How do I make special characters in photoshop on a laptop? On my desktop, if hit alt +0149 in photoshop it makes a bullet. This does not work on my laptop. I believe this is because I do not have a number keypad on my laptop keyboard. Is there a way to do this using the numbers at the top of the keypad?

Re: Free Photoshop Online - khalidibn - 10-08-2009 09:18 PM

josefina Wrote:How do I make special characters in photoshop on a laptop? On my desktop, if hit alt +0149 in photoshop it makes a bullet. This does not work on my laptop. I believe this is because I do not have a number keypad on my laptop keyboard. Is there a way to do this using the numbers at the top of the keypad?

If you have a laptop then you will have have a number pad, look at the keys in the mid right, they may have numbers on the keys in blue or whatever colour denotes that it will work with the function key, for example on my laptop i would need to press alt+func+(somerandom key combo)

http://wholesale.techawave.com/images/misc/lkb-ZE2100.JPG check this image, see the midright there are blue squares with numbers inside, this would be your number pad when the function key was pressed