oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
I couldn't think of a cooler name for my post so just hello. - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to oFear The Online Fear & Phobia Forum (/f-welcome-to-ofear-the-online-fear-phobia-forum)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/f-introductions)
+--- Thread: I couldn't think of a cooler name for my post so just hello. (/t-i-couldn-t-think-of-a-cooler-name-for-my-post-so-just-hello)

I couldn't think of a cooler name for my post so just hello. - mistresseliza - 08-12-2007 02:53 PM

Hey everybody. I'm new here if you hadn't guessed that yet. My name is Eliza, and I am from the not so wonderful midwest USA... hehe I hate it here and can't wait to get out. I am 15 and can't wait to start my sophomore year of Highschool... yay! I hope to be an English/History teacher at the highschool level when I get all done with highschool. I guess that is about it... I have 9 brothers and sisters, two sisters in law, and one brother in law, and just recently (4 days ago actually) became an aunt of three since my sister just had twin boys, and she already had a three year old daughter... Alright, now that really is all I can think of to say. If you have any questions, hit me up... :mrgreen:

Re: I couldn't think of a cooler name for my post so just hello. - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-12-2007 07:14 PM

Hi Eliza and a warm welcome to Ofear Big Grin

Its great you have joined us and im sure you will have a great time here and make new friends.

I see you have already had a good look around the forum and hopefully you will find the information and advice you are looking for.

Take care

John