oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Fussy Eaters - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Phobias by category (/f-phobias-by-category)
+--- Forum: Foods (/f-foods)
+--- Thread: Fussy Eaters (/t-fussy-eaters)

Pages: 1 2

Fussy Eaters - Emmykins - 08-09-2007 05:53 AM

Anyone here a very fussy eater, I am lol I only really eat foods you can suck or are very soft. I like things soft chips,sort crisps like wotsits or quavers, i will eat bread or toast cos you can suck them lol thats pretty much it i wll eat meat but it has to be cut in a certain way so its soft.

Re: Fussy Eaters - i_was_a_self-injurer - 08-10-2007 02:12 AM

right here... i don't eat fruits or veggtables for some reason..

Re: Fussy Eaters - Daniel - 08-10-2007 02:57 AM

My brother is like that - we have to force feed him lol

Re: Fussy Eaters - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-10-2007 04:49 AM

My brother wont have any kind of sauce on meat and always eats it dry. No gravy on roast dinners either.

Im only fussy when it comes to meat as I have said before but other than that im pretty good.

Re: Fussy Eaters - blob chops uk - 08-12-2007 11:26 PM

Im very fussy, I wont eat fish unless its a fish finger and I dont eat fruits and vegetables and meat has to be cooked good.

Re: Fussy Eaters - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-13-2007 12:33 AM

I didnt think you could call fish fingers fish :lol:

Re: Fussy Eaters - LoveRat - 08-13-2007 02:54 AM

I can not eat different food groups mixed together.. Like chicken soup with vegetables, chicken, and stuff.. that's so gross especially if it's homemade.. or casseroles.. oh my god.. I hate casseroles the only time I can eat food groups mixed together is if they're related and can easily be seperated. Big Grin

Re: Fussy Eaters - blob chops uk - 08-13-2007 07:16 PM

Well fish fingers do have fish in them don't they?

Re: Fussy Eaters - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-22-2007 03:39 AM

blob chops uk Wrote:Well fish fingers do have fish in them don't they?

Well they do contain fish of course but its more processed fish formed into a finger shape. I must say I do like them in a sandwich lol!!!

Re: Fussy Eaters - Emmykins - 08-22-2007 03:55 AM

ewwwwwwwwwww fish *is sick* ;]

Re: Fussy Eaters - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-22-2007 03:57 AM

What exactly dont you like about it? I dont like fish with bones in. If I find one bone then its in the bin.

Re: Fussy Eaters - Emmykins - 08-22-2007 04:12 AM

I don't like fish full stop the small the way it looks eww no

Re: Fussy Eaters - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-22-2007 04:14 AM

I cant eat fish if it looks like a fish lol Yeah sounds funny but im sure many can relate to that. Having a fish with eyes on the plate is disgusting for me. The eyes seem to follow you wherever you go lol!!

Re: Fussy Eaters - LoveRat - 08-24-2007 09:26 AM

Jonnyjonny_uk Wrote:I cant eat fish if it looks like a fish lol Yeah sounds funny but im sure many can relate to that. Having a fish with eyes on the plate is disgusting for me. The eyes seem to follow you wherever you go lol!!
You're going to give me nightmares . :evil:

Re: Fussy Eaters - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-24-2007 03:45 PM

LoveRat Wrote:
Jonnyjonny_uk Wrote:I cant eat fish if it looks like a fish lol Yeah sounds funny but im sure many can relate to that. Having a fish with eyes on the plate is disgusting for me. The eyes seem to follow you wherever you go lol!!
You're going to give me nightmares . :evil:

Im sorry!!