oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Rant about - Miscellaneous things - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Rant Room (/f-ofear-rant-room)
+--- Thread: Rant about - Miscellaneous things (/t-rant-about-miscellaneous-things)

My first rant - Jonnyjonny_uk - 05-26-2007 07:41 AM

Why isnt anybody ranting???? :lol:

- Barrucadu - 05-26-2007 07:55 AM

Not just your first rant, the forums first rant.

Nobody seems to have anything to rant about yet.

- Jonnyjonny_uk - 05-26-2007 07:59 AM

Oh yes double celebrations Big Grin No treble, everyone is happy :lol:

- Dreamer_15 - 05-27-2007 12:29 AM

the only reason i havent posted here yet is coz i have too much to rant about, id be here forever :lol:

- Jonnyjonny_uk - 05-27-2007 12:40 AM

Well come on get ranting!!! If your not happy about something its good to get it off your chest.

OOh something to rant about! - mental-instability - 05-28-2007 10:53 PM

Gah u know wat i wanna rant about?!!!!

RACISM!!!!!

and ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!!

I'm goddamn sick of all this rubbish!!! Just because someone looks different or has different beliefs or comes into the country without a passport doesnt mean we have the right to discriminate them!!! they have as much right as they do! how would u like it if they did it to us? well some do, but there u dont like it then do u???

And bloody hurting all those poor defenceless animals!!! u sick ********!!! have they done anything to you?!! NO!!! so leave em alone!!!!

God their natures creations, your ruining everything else onErth, leave them alone. excuse the cuss!

Edited by Administrator for the use of foul language.

- Jonnyjonny_uk - 05-28-2007 11:05 PM

Although its good to have a rant please could you refrain from using explicit language here. The use of *** will be quite suffice in the right places. We do have minors on the forum so I would like to go without the swearing.

Thanks

John

Mosquitos - Ana - 06-04-2007 08:44 AM

Those darn mosquitos! I absolutly hate them!
I came home from camping today covered in tones of moquito bites.
While camping, I put bug spray on almost every hour, but still they got me. They make camping such a drag.
Now I feel better; I got that rant off my chest!

- Jonnyjonny_uk - 06-04-2007 06:32 PM

Oh I couldnt agree more Ana!!!! I got absolutely eaten alive at the weekend. I especially got creams and lotions and sprays because I always get attacked by the damm things but it still didnt stop them Sad

I had one bite on my arm that nearly got to the size of an egg and it itches like crazy.

I enjoyed the weekend so much but you always feel uncomfortable because your always wary of mosquitos. Im looking around all the time and waving my hands around like an idiot lol.

Well at least we can suffer together!!

- Ana - 06-04-2007 08:03 PM

Jonnyjonny_uk Wrote:Oh I couldnt agree more Ana!!!! I got absolutely eaten alive at the weekend. I especially got creams and lotions and sprays because I always get attacked by the damm things but it still didnt stop them Sad

I had one bite on my arm that nearly got to the size of an egg and it itches like crazy.

I enjoyed the weekend so much but you always feel uncomfortable because your always wary of mosquitos. Im looking around all the time and waving my hands around like an idiot lol.

Well at least we can suffer together!!

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one the mosquitos bothered this weekend.
I hate it when you look stupid standing there waving your arms around, swatting at them!

- Jonnyjonny_uk - 06-04-2007 08:05 PM

Yeah dont worry you wasnt alone for sure. Im sat here now constantly rubbing cream on the bites and im finding ones that I never had before!!!! So annoying Sad

- Ana - 06-04-2007 08:25 PM

Jonnyjonny_uk Wrote:Yeah dont worry you wasnt alone for sure. Im sat here now constantly rubbing cream on the bites and im finding ones that I never had before!!!! So annoying Sad

:lol:
I've scrached some of my bites so bad that they've become scabs. I hate constantly scratching because it's so itchy!

- Jonnyjonny_uk - 06-04-2007 08:29 PM

Its so hard not to scracth but its so not good because it spreads the poison. I will look online and try and find some information about what you can do to help and let you know if I find anything interesting Smile

- Ana - 06-04-2007 08:32 PM

Quote: will look online and try and find some information about what you can do to help and let you know if I find anything interesting

Ok.

- Jonnyjonny_uk - 06-05-2007 06:02 AM

Well I have looked everywhere and havent found any useful tips for avoiding getting bitten by mosquitos apart from the obvious ones like, dont go outside or cover up!!!! As if I wasnt aware of that already :lol:

So if anybody knows of any old wives takes or any little magic potion to apply to your body to stop getting bitten it would be appreciated because im getting so annoyed at itching and scratching myself at the moment grrrrr!!!