oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
How old are you and where are you from... - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to oFear The Online Fear & Phobia Forum (/f-welcome-to-ofear-the-online-fear-phobia-forum)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/f-introductions)
+--- Thread: How old are you and where are you from... (/t-how-old-are-you-and-where-are-you-from)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

How old are you and where are you from... - Jonnyjonny_uk - 05-23-2007 05:40 AM

So lets hear a little more about you. You may of already said but lets have somewhere to tell everyone a little more about ourselves.

How old are you? Where were you born? Where do you live now?

Im 37, born in Deal, Kent, England and live in Moscow Smile

- Barrucadu - 05-23-2007 05:47 AM

Here is a paragraph about me on my website:

I am a freelance webmaster, and am currently 15. I live in England so as a side effect from talking to americans, I don't go to sleep until about 1:00-1:30 AM. I then wake up at 6:00-7:30 AM. Time spent sleeping is time wasted. I much prefer night to day, as sunlight hurts my eyes (probably a side effect of using a computer too much), and I also like to be cold more than hot, rain is good. I have arachnophobia, and if you bring a spider near me I shall run a mile. I am also a perfectionist when it comes to graphics and webdesign, the banner image went through over 5 changes over the first 2 days! I am also an avid user of the Opera web browser, thus making it very hard to see sites that only work in Internet Explorer, you people who only test a site in IE should be HUNG, DRAWN AND QUATERED! I am incredibly cynical, and slow to trust people, this is probably because in 2002 someone exploited my trust and ruined my online reputation at that time. They are still not forgiven, nor will they ever be, because of what they did.

I also have a table with various facts (favourite tv shows, etc) here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://me.yarrt.com/about.html">http://me.yarrt.com/about.html</a><!-- m -->

- Dreamer_15 - 05-23-2007 11:41 AM

im 15, born and bred in Hampshire, Southampton, Romsey (lol county, city, and town, coz im a smart arse muaha 8) )

- alissa39 - 05-25-2007 10:12 AM

I am 15, born in Montana, USA, been living in Wisconsin, USA for 14 years!

Alissa

- Words Waywith - 05-27-2007 07:46 AM

I'm 30 years old and live in the Us, in Florida

I'm an avid writer, do standup comedy, song parodies and comedic hip hop. I also dabble with a piano and a ukulele.{Not at the same time!! I'm not an octopus!}

- Ellen - 05-28-2007 02:39 AM

I'm 21 and Im living in Moscow where I was born Smile

I'm studying psychology at the university still hoping that it might help me get rid of my phobias lol!

- Ana - 06-01-2007 04:44 AM

I'm 16 years old. I live in Canada. Born in Canada.

- Lolly - 06-01-2007 08:21 AM

Quote:I also dabble with a piano
Sounds painfull :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: How old are you and where are you from... - Chihiro - 08-11-2007 07:51 AM

i am 19 iam female. my name is marikit which is filipino and means beautiful. some people call me mari. my little brther started to call me kiki when he was learn to speak and now hes a bit older hes 4 now he still calls me it. i was born in manila in the philippines but now am liveing in the united kingdom. i love to read and draw and i love japanese anime. my first language is tagalog what we speak in the philippines so sometimes my english is not good sorry. i also love horses and play piano. i have 2 little brother and little sister and older brother. cant think of anything else but you can ask me if you want to know anything ^_^

Re: How old are you and where are you from... - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-11-2007 07:53 AM

Hi Mari,

How long have you been living in England? You do speak very good English, how long have you been learning? Do you actually go horse riding? I think thats my questions finished :lol:

Good to have you on the forums.

Re: How old are you and where are you from... - Chihiro - 08-11-2007 07:56 AM

hehe quick reply. we move here when i was 9 i think so it been about 10 years. i miss it there. i did ride but lately i havent been riding. do you ride? aw thank you its very nice here Big Grin

Re: How old are you and where are you from... - Chihiro - 08-11-2007 07:58 AM

sorry i forgot, when i move here i coudlnt speak any english. but i had to go to school and so i started to learn when i started school which was a few month after moving here.

Re: How old are you and where are you from... - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-11-2007 08:02 AM

So you have been learning for 10years?

I have only been riding when ive been on holiday but plan to go here in Moscow when me and my girlfriend can find somewhere to go. I have never owned my own horse though.

Re: How old are you and where are you from... - Daniel - 08-11-2007 09:05 AM

I'm 291, born in Vancouver and currently living in the UK Smile

Re: How old are you and where are you from... - Jonnyjonny_uk - 08-11-2007 09:07 AM

You learn something new everyday. I never knew you was born in Vancouver but thats because you never said :lol: :lol: