oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Rambling & Complaints - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Members Diary (/f-ofear-members-diary)
+--- Thread: Rambling & Complaints (/t-rambling-complaints)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Rambling & Complaints - luba - 12-25-2012 01:26 AM

(12-23-2012 10:03 AM)Harold-L Wrote:  
Quote:American Football is more exciting to me than Canadian Football. I think the fans have so much to do with that. Plus there are more U.S. teams with really cute quarterbacksAshamed0005
Oh, so that's why you like sports...Laughing6Laughing6
Have you ever played any sports yourself?005_stongue

That question brought up so much laughter I can't reply just now as I want you all to know I can't do anything else while laughing.Laughing6
Suffice it to say my cross-country skiing and tennis careers ended quite sharply!Laughing6
Not bad at badminton though.

Quote:Sharing a fridge with roommates could be tough if it's not big enough. Ours, though, suits my husband and me quite well.
Lucky you. I'm always scared of opening our fridge because of the chaos I know I'll see in there.005_ssuprised

Seeing as it's after midnight, I can add a new daily rant!005_shappy
Today's rant: I really really hate Saturdays.005_sconfused
I was rereading this question over and over, and told myself not to pry.Ashamed0005 My curiosity got the best of me so I have to ask why you really hate Saturdays, Harold?

RE: Rambling & Complaints - Harold-L - 12-25-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:That question brought up so much laughter I can't reply just now as I want you all to know I can't do anything else while laughing.Laughing6
Suffice it to say my cross-country skiing and tennis careers ended quite sharply!Laughing6
Not bad at badminton though.
Laughing6
Badmington's fun though! We'll have to play some time. You'd never beat me!Cool
...okay, you'd most surely beat me. But I'd make it tough for you!
...okay. I wouldn't. I suck at badminton.005_ssad

Quote:I was rereading this question over and over, and told myself not to pry.Ashamed0005 My curiosity got the best of me so I have to ask why you really hate Saturdays, Harold?
Because I always get depressed on Saturdays, for some reason.Laughing6 During weekdays I usually have something to do that occupies my mind. But Saturdays give me too much time to think. 005_stongue

Todays rant: I got one of those water carbonators as a gift yesterday. A great gift, if it'd only work. Now I have to make a trip to the store tomorrow to return it. I hate returning things at the store.005_ssleepy

RE: Rambling & Complaints - Globetrotter - 12-29-2012 08:43 AM

(12-25-2012 07:38 PM)Harold-L Wrote:  Todays rant: I got one of those water carbonators as a gift yesterday. A great gift, if it'd only work. Now I have to make a trip to the store tomorrow to return it. I hate returning things at the store.005_ssleepy

I absolutely detest taking things back to the store - did you manage to return it in the end Harold? 005_sconfused

P.S. I like badminton too. The three of us should have a game of cyber badminton! Smile Haven't a clue how it's going to work though! Huh Big Grin

RE: Rambling & Complaints - Harold-L - 01-01-2013 06:38 AM

Quote:I absolutely detest taking things back to the store - did you manage to return it in the end Harold? 005_sconfused
I returned it three times. In the end it turned out that I simply wasn't pressing the button hard enough. Embarrassing to say the least.Laughing6Laughing6
I usually aren't this nontechnical. But, the darn button is made of plastic, who'd think you'd need the strength of three men to press it?Scared
Needless to say, I'm not entering that store again. I've made too much of a fool of myself as it is.Cool

Quote:P.S. I like badminton too. The three of us should have a game of cyber badminton! Smile Haven't a clue how it's going to work though! Huh Big Grin
Online multiplier badmington? I'd kick both of your butts at it. Ask Ana. I kicked her butt at online soccer numerous times.Cool

RE: Rambling & Complaints - Globetrotter - 01-02-2013 02:12 AM

(01-01-2013 06:38 AM)Harold-L Wrote:  
Quote:I absolutely detest taking things back to the store - did you manage to return it in the end Harold? 005_sconfused
I returned it three times. In the end it turned out that I simply wasn't pressing the button hard enough. Embarrassing to say the least.Laughing6Laughing6
I usually aren't this nontechnical. But, the darn button is made of plastic, who'd think you'd need the strength of three men to press it?Scared
Needless to say, I'm not entering that store again. I've made too much of a fool of myself as it is.Cool

You're braver than me Harold - at best, I would of took it back the once before deciding to accept the loss.

Rant... it's New Year's Day (Tuesday), and yet, it totally feels like Sunday to me. 005_sconfused

RE: Rambling & Complaints - Harold-L - 01-03-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:You're braver than me Harold - at best, I would of took it back the once before deciding to accept the loss.
I wish I could agree, however, I brought my dad with me to do the talking for me. I'm 25 years old, and my dad still helps me with stuff like this.Ashamed0002
So, no, I'm not the least bit brave. If anything, I'm an 8-year-old in a 25-year-old man's body.Scared

Today's rant: I hate not having school to occupy my mind. I'm utterly bored and don't know what to do to make time pass. I basically sit in my room doing nothing all day.Scared