oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
More Konemortophobia - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: List of Phobias (/f-list-of-phobias)
+--- Forum: Other phobias (/f-other-phobias)
+---- Forum: Aqua Phobia (/f-aqua-phobia)
+---- Thread: More Konemortophobia (/t-more-konemortophobia)

More Konemortophobia - Rubber Monkey - 05-27-2016 12:44 AM

I'm Kinemortophobic since i was 6-7 years old. It started when my father and my mid-brother brought home a game named Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. Before it, i never heard of the word 'ZOMBIE' and since then, it began to be my greatest fear of all, tied with spectrophobia . The thing was so serious that even when i was at my second grade and my teacher said the words "Zumbi dos Palmares" i started to stutter and ask 'Why this name?'. Whenever i used to hear the word Resident evil or Zombies, that fu****** intro already used to appear in my mind like a movie. I has countless nights of nightmares and this fear freaks me out until nowadays. I only felt safe with other people surrounding me. Tired of this fear, i decided to face it in may ways:Either by creating histories where the zombies were not evil, or by playing some zombie games with my friends, but nothing worked to erase this fear from me, but interestingly, i also started to like them. Can you understand it???? Fear and like for zombies were living on me. For some years, this fear was buried, but when I was 12 years old, it rose from the grave, like a zombie itself.Since i'm Kinemortophobic, being alone at home, even during the days were not the same stuff. Any sound chill my bone out, and i try my best to deal with it. I don't know what scares me the most: Their gruesome and disgusting face, their horrible moaning, the fact that they're dead, or the fact that eat all of us and can turn us into more of them. Whenever i see someone asking for an zombie apocalypse, i wonder if a zombie didn't eat their brains. I noticed also that i only fear them at night, during the day, they don't scare me that much. Is there someone else suffering from this?