oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Lurkers - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/f-community)
+--- Forum: oFear Cafe (/f-ofear-cafe)
+--- Thread: Lurkers (/t-lurkers)

Lurkers - Shinobi - 01-14-2017 04:55 PM

It's time to join. Tongue

This has has been dead for too long.

RE: Lurkers - Shinobi - 01-14-2017 09:29 PM

Come on guys. ;(

RE: Lurkers - Barrucadu - 02-15-2017 12:52 PM

I was just thinking about how I couldn't remember the last time I posted on a traditional forum, and this place came to mind.

RE: Lurkers - Shinobi - 02-16-2017 10:44 AM

Lol, Barru! I was just emailing Harold trying to get into contact with him. We've had a back to back email correspondence going on here and there throughout the years. Nice to see an old name back!

RE: Lurkers - Snooks - 02-18-2017 02:50 AM

The forum gets a massive amount of traffic and lots of members still visit from time to time, but they rarely post.

I keep the forum free of spam and as up to date as possible because it has so much information that is still current and can still assist people.

Thank you to long term members such as yourself, for dropping in and saying hello Smile

RE: Lurkers - Barrucadu - 03-17-2017 09:33 AM

(02-16-2017 10:44 AM)Shinobi Wrote:  Lol, Barru! I was just emailing Harold trying to get into contact with him. We've had a back to back email correspondence going on here and there throughout the years. Nice to see an old name back!

How is Harold? Been keeping contact with anyone else?

(02-18-2017 02:50 AM)Snooks Wrote:  The forum gets a massive amount of traffic and lots of members still visit from time to time, but they rarely post.

I keep the forum free of spam and as up to date as possible because it has so much information that is still current and can still assist people.

Thank you to long term members such as yourself, for dropping in and saying hello Smile

It does look pretty slow these days, I'm a little surprised it's still going to be honest.

RE: Lurkers - Snooks - 03-19-2017 08:12 AM

I keep it hosted and free of spam simply in case the information is of use to anyone.

We do get lots of traffic even though they dont join, so people are viewing the threads. Hopefully it helps them Smile

RE: Lurkers - Mr Ian - 05-01-2017 10:15 PM

Well I've had problems logging in for ages but seems I fixed that now.
Nice to see some old names here even if only popping by.