oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
My fear makes me a B**ch. . . How about you? - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Phobias by category (/f-phobias-by-category)
+--- Forum: Depression & Anxiety (/f-depression-anxiety)
+--- Thread: My fear makes me a B**ch. . . How about you? (/t-my-fear-makes-me-a-b-ch-how-about-you)

My fear makes me a B**ch. . . How about you? - lizzypoo92 - 03-26-2017 02:05 PM

My best friend tries so hard to help me with my fear, and i keep snapping at him. I am not exactly sure why but I can't help it. I take his reasonable points and just flip them to hes harming me in some way. First by suggesting professional help and then by just stating a basic fact about my fear that i didn't want to hear. Does anyone else do this? Snap at loved ones when your feeling afraid or anxious?

RE: My fear makes me a B**ch. . . How about you? - missinterlectual - 03-27-2017 12:35 AM

Hi.

It's something i am majorly guilty of. Whenever i feel threatened/upset/anxious i react badly if anyone commends on anything which i perceive as an attack on me. My biggest issue is if I'm really bad i lash out physically as well as verbally, but once I've calmed down i cannot remember the majority of what happens.

Still trying to work out how to make things better, till then i can only be grateful for an understanding fiancé.