oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
Posted in the wrong section first....go figure... "This is hard...." - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to oFear The Online Fear & Phobia Forum (/f-welcome-to-ofear-the-online-fear-phobia-forum)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/f-introductions)
+--- Thread: Posted in the wrong section first....go figure... "This is hard...." (/t-posted-in-the-wrong-section-first-go-figure-this-is-hard--5783)

Posted in the wrong section first....go figure... "This is hard...." - PurplesquePanda - 04-03-2018 08:01 AM

I have a therapist, I have a psychologist. I got prescribed benzos... which doesn't help the cause... I have all sort of anxiety, going out, people, stores...but I can usually deal (though I have plopped down in stores and cried) but today we found out one of my cats has worms... Every year I try to garden, and once I see a worm I cant for the rest of the year. I keep trying. But this... this is on my bed..my clothes...little tiny worms of death. My rugs. My floors. I realize that they're not everywhere, and they're not scary... BUT THEY ARE AND HOLY CRAP WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL (excuse any bad language I may use)
Now, a few hours later, and a few benzos we have vacuumed, picked up any clothing, and determined I'm sleeping on the couch as the kitty likes the bed. but I'm still geeking somewhat because he's still walking and now my fiance is mad at me and frustrated even though he has a phobia of needles. It sucks.. I'm always supportive, while lightly pushing him and any progress he makes I'm all like YAY!!! He freaks out about other things... I've spent hours in the middle of the night talking him down... Yet, he's still mad and just doesn't get it which is making me feel even worse because I KNOW how foolish this is. Then got bitched at for trying to look for some sort of help and reading about it. I mean, if I can avoid one dose of benzos out of 10 thats an accomplishment! He just says nothing is going to help...yet yells when I cant magically help myself or get over whatever. This sucks. This just sucks so bad.
Okay, I guess I more of needed a rant... its just frustrating... why can't he just TRY to be understanding or a little compassionate... he should be one of the first people to understand illogical fears....yelling at me is only gonna make it worse since I have so many other issues ith anxiety and ptsd and all kinds of fun crap **sigh**
Im done.. Confused
It's been nice seeing that I'm not alone though because I feel so very alone right now... This forum has helped somewhat.. So thank you for that.
Sorry that this has been posted twice, I couldn't figure out how to delete or move my last post...