oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum
hey all-feedback - Printable Version

+- oFear - Anxiety and Phobia Forum (http://www.ofear.com)
+-- Forum: List of Phobias (/f-list-of-phobias)
+--- Forum: OCD & HOCD (/f-ocd-hocd)
+--- Thread: hey all-feedback (/t-hey-all-feedback)

hey all-feedback - blade118 - 01-27-2009 11:31 AM

going to therapy on the 2nd ov feb with a physcartist, bit worried in a way, but with the medication it has helped alot with me being able to go out again, i dont sweat anymore i dont get too anxious, but still have the thoughts, still feel that i want to be with men, and feel it everyday, there is one guy that i thiink ov and eveytime i magine kissing him and doing everything with hime it feeks nice, what does everyone think

Re: hey all-feedback - Mr Ian - 01-27-2009 09:07 PM

I think the psychiatrist would be a good place to let these things out and work with them to make sense of what's in your head.

With thoughts or ruminations - whether obsessive or otherwise... the more you can discuss things back and fore with someone who understands then the more you can get to understand.

The psychiatrist will probably want to sit and talk to you about your thoughts and about how you feel about your thoughts. So nothing you haven't done here and really - that's the whole point - to talk about them.

It will be a good thing - and if it's ok, please let us know how you feel it goes?